Be Creative – 15 Celebration Planning Ideas
- October 8, 2020
- The Unforgettable Life
- Posted by Brentwood Livery
- Leave your thoughts
With social distancing most people feel separated and their important life events forgotten. With a chauffeured limo experience from Brentwood Livery you can still celebrate, smiling ear to ear.
As you start to plan your celebration, here are a couple ideas to consider to help you make the most of your time and Be Celebrated Smiling Ear to Ear.
- Pick a theme. Eg. 50th birthday could include 1970’s theme
- Include as many of your senses as you can to engage emotions and solidify memories
- Look – Include visually appealing sites, images on screen, banners. Look the part! Dress for success.
- Listen – make a fun set list or stream a party theme live with Bluetooth
- Taste – include your favourite beverages and/or food
- Smell – Include Flowers? Food? Wine?
- Touch – Just sitting on a plush leather limo seat is a great start!
- Visit your favourite locations
- Visit your favourite people
- Capture a lot of pictures – especially with those people you love. Pick some fun places to stop and take pictures inside and outside the limo.
- Add a surprise element to your event. People? Stops? Costumes?
- Put a clue in an envelop or have the chauffeur share it with your guests as part of a scavenger hunt or amazing race idea!
- Create a friendly competition everyone can be involved in to increase engagement
- Play name that tune or host Limo Karaoke
- Stream video or a picture slideshow of the person being celebrated on the TV’s while you cruise the city
Let us know what you think. Comment below