Waterloo Ale Trail
Put some excitement into your life.
Every Thursday and Friday
Experience Waterloo's thriving craft beer scene in VIP style
Get your group together, choose your pick up locations and reserve your Waterloo Ale Trail today before it's sold out. Pick ups will be between 6:00 and 6:30 and then your group will visit:
- 6:45 – 7:30 pm: Innocente for 6 – 8 individual tastings
- 7:45 – 8:30 pm: Block Three for 6 tastings and glass of your favourite at the end
- 8:45 – 10:00 pm: Abe Erb for 4 – 7oz tastings and a shared charcuterie board
Learn the art of craft brewing on guided tours as you sample each brewer's unique creations.
Request a Quote today
The Waterloo Ale Trail includes:
- Front door pick ups at the locations of your choice
- Tours, tastings and a charcuterie board
- A fully uniformed professional chauffeur providing VIP service
- Vehicle prepped with glassware, beverages and additional amenities
- All taxes, fees and gratuities.
First… Request a Quote and let us know
- How many in your group
- Which Thursday or Friday evening you are interested in
- The number and location of pick ups
Second… In most cases, we will send a quote immediately *:
- It will include a single all-in price for the group
- Information on how to book
* (Depending on number of people and pick up locations, we may need to do a custom quote or get back to you for additional information)